This tour is the Wild Atlantic Way, no short cuts, 100% Wild Atlantic Way
- This tour is designed by cyclists for cyclists, you have nothing to do but ride your bike!
- This is a great challenge for any cyclists, five stages of the Wild Atlantic Way, fully supported with support vehicle, tour mechanic and luggage transfers
- All our accommodation is Bike Friendly and we have great coffee stops and superb lunch stops on the Wild Atlantic Way.
- It’s not all about the bike! we have some great traditional Irish bars in the evening, time out to experience Irish hospitality and a well-deserved Guinness
- The Wild Atlantic Etape West is an amazing 5 stages/625Km of the Wild Atlantic Way, signature highlights, Slea Head, Dingle Peninsula, Conor Pass, Kilkee Cliffs, Cliffs of Moher, The Burren, Black Head, Galway, Connemara, The Sky Road, Connemara Loop, Killary fjord, Doolough Valley & Westport
7 days and 6 nights
2023May Wednesday 17th – Saturday 20th
June Wednesday 14th – Saturday 17th
July Wednesday 5th – Saturday 8th
August Tour Sold Out
Sept Wednesday 20th – Saturday 23rd
To be announced…
Make an enquiry…
Per Person from: €1,140
May €1,140 | June €1,220 | July €1,220 | Aug €1,400 | Sept €1,220
Everything you need – and a few things you didn’t know you wanted!
- 6 Night’s Accommodation, Bed and Breakfast, based on Twin Room Occupancy (Includes night before the start of Stage 1)
- 5 Terrific stages of Wild Atlantic Way Cycling
- Dinner each evening – excluding evening of arrival
- Roadside refreshments – Water/Fruit/Energy Bars
- Tour Bike Mechanic
- Official Etape Cycling Jersey and Gilet
- Luggage Transfers between stages
- Bike Hire from our Signature Trek Road Bike @ €150:00 per tour
- Single Room Supplement, subject to availability @ €65:00 per night
- Return Airport Transfers @ POA
Group Special Offers
- Free Return Transfer for cyclists & their bikes for group booking of 10+ (Ireland Only)
- Free Return Bike transfers from the Uk for orders of 20+
- Day 1 from Killarney train station to Dingle
- Day 6 from Westport to Galway
Day by Day
- Overnight Dingle
- Free Transfer from Killarney Train Station to Dingle, transfer times TBC
- Stage 1: 167km Dingle to Kilrush
- Breakfast at Leisure
- 70km Coffee & Cakes O’Connor’s Bar, Brandon Point
- 101km Lunch Kate Browne’s Bar, Ardfert
- 155km Tarbert Ferry: Dept County Kerry arrive County Clare.
- Overnight and Dinner in Kilrush
- Stage 2: 113km Kilrush to Lahinch
- 36km Coffee & Cakes at Keating’s of Kilbaha.
- 67km Lunch Lunch at the Diamond café, Kilkee.
- Overnight and Dinner in Lahinch.
- Stage 3: 95km Lahinch to Galway
- Breakfast at Leisure
- 15km Visit Cliffs of Moher.
- 48km Coffee & Cakes at Monk’s Ballyvaughan.
- Overnight and Dinner in Galway.
- Stage 4: 129km Galway to Clifden
- Breakfast at Leisure
- 70km Lunch Coyne’s Bar & Bistro, Kilkeran
- 106km Afternoon Coffee at Roundstone
- Overnight and Dinner in Clifden.
- Stage 5: 121km Clifden to Westport
- 42km Coffee & Cakes, Tea Rooms, Connemara National Park.
- 72km Lunch at Delphi Resort & Cafe.
- Overnight Westport
- 10am Free Transfer available to Galway
- Train service also available from Westport to Dublin
Connemara, stunning cycling terrain. Cycling Coomakista, Wild Atlantic Étape Cycling Wild Atlantic Étape Ireland
Enquire about Wild Atlantic Étape West Tour
Let’s Cycle Ireland • Terms & Conditions
You ACKNOWLEDGE AND/OR AGREE AND/OR ACCEPT as follows:-
1. That participation in the Event may be physically demanding and You are aware of the nature of the Event and the associated medical and physical risks involved;
2. That you are physically capable of taking part in the Event;
3. That You will be solely responsible for your actions from the commencement date to the completion date and save as provided elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions;
4. That the Company is not responsible for any injury or illness that You may suffer as a result of Your participation in the Event;
5. That should any medical or physical condition arise prior to the Commence Date, which is likely to affect Your ability to participate in the Event that You will notify the Company immediately thereof;
6. That in the event that the Company receives Your notification as set out in paragraph e. above the Company in its sole absolute discretion can exclude You from the Event SUBJECT in that event that Your notification is received by the Company more than thirty (30) days prior to the Commencement Date to a Refund of the Fee less the sum of Fifty Euros (€50.00) to cover administration expenses HOWSOEVER that in the event that Your notification is received within thirty (30) days of the Commencement Date you will not be entitled to a refund of the Fee or any part thereof;
7. That You have read these Terms and Conditions in advance of the completion by you of the Registration Form and that you hold yourself thereby;
8. That you will Comply with any further rule(s) and/or regulation(s) made by the Company in respect of the Event as the Company or its agent may notify to You from time to time.
9. Entries into the 2019 event are personal to the applicant. They cannot be sold or transferred. Any transferred entry will be void.
Bookings, Payments and Your obligations
You ACKNOWLEDGE AND/OR AGREE as follows:-
1. That You will accurately complete the Registration Form for the Event and submit it to the Company as advised;
2. That You will immediately make payment to the Company of the correct Fee in accordance with Your Registration Form and by any of the methods as advised;
3. That You shall not be eligible or entitled to participate in the Event until the Company or its agent has provided You with written confirmation that Your registration was successful and full payment of the Fee has been received by the Company or its agent;
4. That You Will follow each and all instruction(s) given to You during the Event by the Company and/or any agent(s), employee(s) or other official(s) of the Event.
5. That completion by You of the Registration Form and payment by You of the Fee has an immediate effect on the logistics of the Event and the expenditure of the Company in the organisation of the Event and accordingly You may only withdraw from the Event where:-
6. Due to serious injury, serious ill health or any other serious personal reason(s) You are left with no option but to withdraw from the Event and you notify the Company more than thirty days (30) prior to the Commencement Date (SUBJECT as set out herein); or
7. You withdraw from the Event and notify the Company not less than thirty (30) days prior to the Commencement Date of your withdrawal and request the Company to roll Your registration over to the following year PROVIDED a similar event takes place and such roll over is possible in all the circumstances, in which event you shall only be entitled to roll over your registration and the Fee once and this is at the discretion of the Company.
8. That notice of withdrawal from the Event must be communicated by emailing [email protected] or by writing to the Company at its registered office.
9. That Your Registration in the Event and the Fee paid by You is personal to You and You may not transfer either, or other right(s) or obligation(s) arising therefrom (if any), to any other person or body in any circumstances or at any time;
10. That the Company may refuse entry to, remove or exclude or cancel Your registration in the Event if:-
a) It is considered by the Company or it’s agent(s) that you are (due to physical or health reason(s) or otherwise) incapable of participating in the Event without endangering Yourself or others;
b) It is considered by the Company or its agent(s) that your participation in the Event will bring the Event, or Company into disrepute or otherwise damage the reputation of the Company or the Event.
Withdrawal, Cancellations or Alterations
The Fee is non-refundable save and except as set out herein or in the event that the Company in its sole discretion decides to refund the Fee in whole or in part in limited circumstances such as and by way of example only:-
a) That the Event is cancelled through no fault of the Company.
b) That You are unable to participate in the Event for reasons beyond Your reasonable control.
Company means Pedal and Putt Limited trading as Let’s cycle Ireland.
Event means Let’s cycle Ireland.
Minimum Age means at least 18 years of age at the Commencement Date of the Event.
You/Your/Yourself means the person agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and Code of Conduct and who is participating in the Event organised and/or run by Pedal and Putt Limited.
Pedal and Putt Limited means Pedal and Putt Limited (Company No. 583718) having it’s registered office at No. 43, Blackmill Street, Kilkenny, in the County of Kilkenny, in the Republic of Ireland, Company Limited by Shares, trading as Let’s cycle Ireland, which is organising the Event.
Registration Form means the Registration Form completed or to be completed by You to apply to book Your participation in the Event.
Let’s cycle Ireland.; means the Company which trades as Let’s cycle Ireland..
Terms and Conditions means these Terms and Conditions and Code of Conduct.