This tour is the Wild Atlantic Way, no short cuts, 100% Wild Atlantic Way
- This tour is designed by cyclists for cyclists, you have nothing to do but ride your bike!
- Five stages of the Wild Atlantic Way, fully supported with support vehicle, tour mechanic and luggage transfers
- Handpicked accommodation, great coffee stops and superb lunch stops on the Wild Atlantic Way.
- It’s not all about the bike! we have some great traditional Irish bars in the evening, time out to experience Irish hospitality and a well-deserved Guinness
- The Wild Atlantic Etape South is an amazing 5 stages/615Km of the Wild Atlantic Way and comes with some signature highlights – Mizen Head (Irelands most southerly point), Sheeps Head, Ring of Beara, Skellig Ring, Ring of Kerry, the legendary Coomanaspic Climb, Slea Head and the Dingle Peninsula and some highlights that don’t have a Name!
7 Days and 6 nights
2023May Saturday 13th – Tuesday 16th
June Saturday 10th – Tuesday 13th
July Saturday 1st – Tuesday 4th
August Tour Sold Out
Sept Saturday 16th – Tuesday 19th
To be announced…
Make an enquiry…
Per Person from: €1,140
May €1,140 | June €1,220 | July €1,220 | Aug €1,400 | Sept €1,220
Everything you need – and a few things you didn’t know you wanted!
- 6 Night’s Accommodation, Bed and Breakfast, based on Twin Room Occupancy (Includes night before the start of Stage 1)
- 5 Terrific stages of Wild Atlantic Way Cycling
- Dinner each evening – excluding evening of arrival
- Roadside refreshments – Water/Fruit/Energy Bars
- Tour Bike Mechanic
- Official Etape Cycling Jersey and Gilet
- Luggage Transfers between stages
- Bike Hire from our Signature Trek Road Bike @ €150:00 per tour
- Single Room Supplement, subject to availability @ €65:00 per night
- Return Airport Transfers @ POA
Group Special Offers
- Free Return Transfer for cyclists & their bikes for group booking of 10+ (Ireland Only)
- Free Return Bike transfers from the Uk for orders of 20+
- Day 1 from Cork Train Station to Kinsale
- Day 6 from Dingle to Killarney Train station
Day by Day
- Overnight Kinsale
- Those guests/groups who require Airport transfer to Kinsale need to pre book their transfers, all transfers subject to availability and will be charged at time of booking.
- Stage 1: 102km Kinsale to Skibbereen
- Breakfast at leisure
- Bike Fit
- 00 Depart Kinsale
- 42km Coffee and Cakes in Clonakilty
- 73km Lunch at the Glandore Inn, Glandore
Overnight and Dinner in Skibbereen
- Stage 2: 125km Skibbereen to Bantry
- Breakfast at Leisure
- 52km Coffee & Cakes at Mizen Head.
- 95km Lunch at Arundels by the Pier.
- Overnight & Dinner in Bantry.
- Stage 3: 131km Bantry to KenmareBreakfast at Leisure
- 50km Coffee & Cakes in Castletownbere
- 71km Coffee & Cakes in Allihies.
- 107km Lunch at Helens Bar, Kilmakilloge
- Overnight and dinner in Kenmare.
- Stage 4: 107km Kenmare to Caherciveen
- Breakfast at Leisure
- 61km Lunch in Waterville
- 82km Coffee and Chocolate at the Skellig Chocolate Factory.
- Overnight and in Cahersiveen
- Stage 5: 150km Cahersiveen to Dingle
- Breakfast at Leisure
- 71km Coffee & Cakes, Sammy’s Inch Strand Itinerary
- 107km Lunch Quinn’s Bar, Ventry
- Overnight Dingle
Breakfast at Leisure
- 10am Free Transfer available to Killarney Train Station
Cyclist at Charles Fort Kinsale Impressive view of the Skelligs West Cork on the Wild Atalntic Way
Enquire about Wild Atlantic Étape South Tour
Let’s Cycle Ireland • Terms & Conditions
You ACKNOWLEDGE AND/OR AGREE AND/OR ACCEPT as follows:-
1. That participation in the Event may be physically demanding and You are aware of the nature of the Event and the associated medical and physical risks involved;
2. That you are physically capable of taking part in the Event;
3. That You will be solely responsible for your actions from the commencement date to the completion date and save as provided elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions;
4. That the Company is not responsible for any injury or illness that You may suffer as a result of Your participation in the Event;
5. That should any medical or physical condition arise prior to the Commence Date, which is likely to affect Your ability to participate in the Event that You will notify the Company immediately thereof;
6. That in the event that the Company receives Your notification as set out in paragraph e. above the Company in its sole absolute discretion can exclude You from the Event SUBJECT in that event that Your notification is received by the Company more than thirty (30) days prior to the Commencement Date to a Refund of the Fee less the sum of Fifty Euros (€50.00) to cover administration expenses HOWSOEVER that in the event that Your notification is received within thirty (30) days of the Commencement Date you will not be entitled to a refund of the Fee or any part thereof;
7. That You have read these Terms and Conditions in advance of the completion by you of the Registration Form and that you hold yourself thereby;
8. That you will Comply with any further rule(s) and/or regulation(s) made by the Company in respect of the Event as the Company or its agent may notify to You from time to time.
9. Entries into the 2019 event are personal to the applicant. They cannot be sold or transferred. Any transferred entry will be void.
Bookings, Payments and Your obligations
You ACKNOWLEDGE AND/OR AGREE as follows:-
1. That You will accurately complete the Registration Form for the Event and submit it to the Company as advised;
2. That You will immediately make payment to the Company of the correct Fee in accordance with Your Registration Form and by any of the methods as advised;
3. That You shall not be eligible or entitled to participate in the Event until the Company or its agent has provided You with written confirmation that Your registration was successful and full payment of the Fee has been received by the Company or its agent;
4. That You Will follow each and all instruction(s) given to You during the Event by the Company and/or any agent(s), employee(s) or other official(s) of the Event.
5. That completion by You of the Registration Form and payment by You of the Fee has an immediate effect on the logistics of the Event and the expenditure of the Company in the organisation of the Event and accordingly You may only withdraw from the Event where:-
6. Due to serious injury, serious ill health or any other serious personal reason(s) You are left with no option but to withdraw from the Event and you notify the Company more than thirty days (30) prior to the Commencement Date (SUBJECT as set out herein); or
7. You withdraw from the Event and notify the Company not less than thirty (30) days prior to the Commencement Date of your withdrawal and request the Company to roll Your registration over to the following year PROVIDED a similar event takes place and such roll over is possible in all the circumstances, in which event you shall only be entitled to roll over your registration and the Fee once and this is at the discretion of the Company.
8. That notice of withdrawal from the Event must be communicated by emailing [email protected] or by writing to the Company at its registered office.
9. That Your Registration in the Event and the Fee paid by You is personal to You and You may not transfer either, or other right(s) or obligation(s) arising therefrom (if any), to any other person or body in any circumstances or at any time;
10. That the Company may refuse entry to, remove or exclude or cancel Your registration in the Event if:-
a) It is considered by the Company or it’s agent(s) that you are (due to physical or health reason(s) or otherwise) incapable of participating in the Event without endangering Yourself or others;
b) It is considered by the Company or its agent(s) that your participation in the Event will bring the Event, or Company into disrepute or otherwise damage the reputation of the Company or the Event.
Withdrawal, Cancellations or Alterations
The Fee is non-refundable save and except as set out herein or in the event that the Company in its sole discretion decides to refund the Fee in whole or in part in limited circumstances such as and by way of example only:-
a) That the Event is cancelled through no fault of the Company.
b) That You are unable to participate in the Event for reasons beyond Your reasonable control.
Company means Pedal and Putt Limited trading as Let’s cycle Ireland.
Event means Let’s cycle Ireland.
Minimum Age means at least 18 years of age at the Commencement Date of the Event.
You/Your/Yourself means the person agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and Code of Conduct and who is participating in the Event organised and/or run by Pedal and Putt Limited.
Pedal and Putt Limited means Pedal and Putt Limited (Company No. 583718) having it’s registered office at No. 43, Blackmill Street, Kilkenny, in the County of Kilkenny, in the Republic of Ireland, Company Limited by Shares, trading as Let’s cycle Ireland, which is organising the Event.
Registration Form means the Registration Form completed or to be completed by You to apply to book Your participation in the Event.
Let’s cycle Ireland.; means the Company which trades as Let’s cycle Ireland..
Terms and Conditions means these Terms and Conditions and Code of Conduct.