The BurrenHike, Bike & Gourmet
- Hike the Cliffs of Moher and the Aran Islands
- Cycle the stunning Burren coastline, taking in Kilkee Cliffs and Blackhead
- Taste the Burren Food Trail’s gourmet delights from sustainable local food businesses
- Enjoy the best Irish welcome in our luxury accommodation
6 days and 5 nights
Dates for 2023 will be announced soon.
Make an enquiry…
Per Person €2,290
- Based on twin/double room sharing
- Single supplement applies, subject to availability
Everything you need – and a few things you didn’t know you wanted!
Signature local experts; unique, unforgettable biking and walking routes; private guided tours; authentic local cuisine; whiskey tasting and a chance to pull your own pint of Guinness; all the luxury you can handle; local insights; interesting, fun and like-minded travel companions; a feeling of total freedom. In short: an extraordinary, hassle-free journey of discovery.
- Superb breakfast each morning, delicious seafood lunches and dinners at speciality selected restaurants
- Local Support guide(s) and support van, German and French speaking guides also available
- Tours are designed to be Sustainable with a low carbon footprint
- All special events, private tours, guest experts and entrance fees
- Use of a hybrid bike or ebike, equipped with handlebar bag and helmet
- All hotel accommodation
- A GPS bike and walking routes downloaded
- All transportation from rendezvous to drop-off
- All gratuities for baggage, porters and hotel service
Return airport transfers (price on request)
Day by Day
Ride the back roads of Loop Head to the lighthouse where you’ll catch stunning views of the Kilkee Cliffs and the Aran Islands before spending the night in the seaside village of Kilkee.Day 2
Kick the day off with a coastal spin from Kilkee to Doonbeg where you’ll stop for lunch at Morrissey’s of Doonbeg before taking on the afternoon spin to Liscannor. Dinner at Vaughan’s of Liscannor is a highlight of the Burren trip so make sure you’ve worked up an appetite!Day 3
Leaving the bike behind for a day, it’s time to take to hike the Cliffs of Moher, one of Ireland’s most spectacular sights. A picnic lunch overlooking the Cliffs and the wild Atlantic is followed by an afternoon walk to Doolin where you’ll arrive just in time to enjoy some of the best traditional music in the Burren.Day 4
After a leisurely breakfast, it’s a short walk to the ferry that will take you to Inishmaan, one of the three Aran Islands. Giving you a unique insight into life on one of Ireland’s remote islands, it’s a day to explore and soak up the peace of island life before heading back to Doolin for the evening.Day 5
Your last day on the bike will take you along the Burren’s coast road with views across to Galway Bay and Connemara on your right. One of the most spectacular roads in Ireland, this is a spin you’ll remember forever. You’ll stop for the evening in Ballyvaughan, a traditional fishing village where a nightcap in O’Lochlainn’s Irish Whiskey Bar is a must.Day 6
After breakfast, you’ll take a private transfer to Galway and get ready for the next part of your journey.
Poulnabrone Dolmen Lets Cycle Ireland Hike and Bike The wonderful Cliffs of Moher Let's Cycle Ireland Lunch Time
Enquire about The Burren Tour
Let’s Cycle Ireland • Terms & Conditions
You ACKNOWLEDGE AND/OR AGREE AND/OR ACCEPT as follows:-
1. That participation in the Event may be physically demanding and You are aware of the nature of the Event and the associated medical and physical risks involved;
2. That you are physically capable of taking part in the Event;
3. That You will be solely responsible for your actions from the commencement date to the completion date and save as provided elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions;
4. That the Company is not responsible for any injury or illness that You may suffer as a result of Your participation in the Event;
5. That should any medical or physical condition arise prior to the Commence Date, which is likely to affect Your ability to participate in the Event that You will notify the Company immediately thereof;
6. That in the event that the Company receives Your notification as set out in paragraph e. above the Company in its sole absolute discretion can exclude You from the Event SUBJECT in that event that Your notification is received by the Company more than thirty (30) days prior to the Commencement Date to a Refund of the Fee less the sum of Fifty Euros (€50.00) to cover administration expenses HOWSOEVER that in the event that Your notification is received within thirty (30) days of the Commencement Date you will not be entitled to a refund of the Fee or any part thereof;
7. That You have read these Terms and Conditions in advance of the completion by you of the Registration Form and that you hold yourself thereby;
8. That you will Comply with any further rule(s) and/or regulation(s) made by the Company in respect of the Event as the Company or its agent may notify to You from time to time.
9. Entries into the 2019 event are personal to the applicant. They cannot be sold or transferred. Any transferred entry will be void.
Bookings, Payments and Your obligations
You ACKNOWLEDGE AND/OR AGREE as follows:-
1. That You will accurately complete the Registration Form for the Event and submit it to the Company as advised;
2. That You will immediately make payment to the Company of the correct Fee in accordance with Your Registration Form and by any of the methods as advised;
3. That You shall not be eligible or entitled to participate in the Event until the Company or its agent has provided You with written confirmation that Your registration was successful and full payment of the Fee has been received by the Company or its agent;
4. That You Will follow each and all instruction(s) given to You during the Event by the Company and/or any agent(s), employee(s) or other official(s) of the Event.
5. That completion by You of the Registration Form and payment by You of the Fee has an immediate effect on the logistics of the Event and the expenditure of the Company in the organisation of the Event and accordingly You may only withdraw from the Event where:-
6. Due to serious injury, serious ill health or any other serious personal reason(s) You are left with no option but to withdraw from the Event and you notify the Company more than thirty days (30) prior to the Commencement Date (SUBJECT as set out herein); or
7. You withdraw from the Event and notify the Company not less than thirty (30) days prior to the Commencement Date of your withdrawal and request the Company to roll Your registration over to the following year PROVIDED a similar event takes place and such roll over is possible in all the circumstances, in which event you shall only be entitled to roll over your registration and the Fee once and this is at the discretion of the Company.
8. That notice of withdrawal from the Event must be communicated by emailing [email protected] or by writing to the Company at its registered office.
9. That Your Registration in the Event and the Fee paid by You is personal to You and You may not transfer either, or other right(s) or obligation(s) arising therefrom (if any), to any other person or body in any circumstances or at any time;
10. That the Company may refuse entry to, remove or exclude or cancel Your registration in the Event if:-
a) It is considered by the Company or it’s agent(s) that you are (due to physical or health reason(s) or otherwise) incapable of participating in the Event without endangering Yourself or others;
b) It is considered by the Company or its agent(s) that your participation in the Event will bring the Event, or Company into disrepute or otherwise damage the reputation of the Company or the Event.
Withdrawal, Cancellations or Alterations
The Fee is non-refundable save and except as set out herein or in the event that the Company in its sole discretion decides to refund the Fee in whole or in part in limited circumstances such as and by way of example only:-
a) That the Event is cancelled through no fault of the Company.
b) That You are unable to participate in the Event for reasons beyond Your reasonable control.
Company means Pedal and Putt Limited trading as Let’s cycle Ireland.
Event means Let’s cycle Ireland.
Minimum Age means at least 18 years of age at the Commencement Date of the Event.
You/Your/Yourself means the person agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and Code of Conduct and who is participating in the Event organised and/or run by Pedal and Putt Limited.
Pedal and Putt Limited means Pedal and Putt Limited (Company No. 583718) having it’s registered office at No. 43, Blackmill Street, Kilkenny, in the County of Kilkenny, in the Republic of Ireland, Company Limited by Shares, trading as Let’s cycle Ireland, which is organising the Event.
Registration Form means the Registration Form completed or to be completed by You to apply to book Your participation in the Event.
Let’s cycle Ireland.; means the Company which trades as Let’s cycle Ireland..
Terms and Conditions means these Terms and Conditions and Code of Conduct.