- Cycle the beautiful Sheep’s Head and Ring of Beara
- Take Ireland’s only cable car to Dursey Island and enjoy a guided tour & picnic off the tip of the Beara Peninsula
- Enjoy the excellent food producers from West Cork and Kerry!
7 days and 6 nights
2022June Sunday 5th – Friday 10th
July Sunday 10th – Friday 15th
August Sunday 7th – Friday 12th
September Sunday 4th – Friday 9th
2023To be announced.
Make an enquiry…
Per Person €1,790
- Based on twin/double room sharing
- Single supplement applies, subject to availability
Everything you need – and a few things you didn’t know you wanted!
Signature local experts; unique, unforgettable biking and walking routes; private guided tours; authentic local cuisine; whiskey tasting and a chance to pull your own pint of Guinness; all the luxury you can handle; local insights; interesting, fun and like-minded travel companions; a feeling of total freedom. In short: an extraordinary, hassle-free journey of discovery.
- Superb breakfast each morning, delicious seafood lunches and dinners at speciality selected restaurants
- Local Support guide(s) and support van, German and French speaking guides also available
- Tours are designed to be Sustainable with a low carbon footprint
- All special events, private tours, guest experts and entrance fees
- Use of a hybrid bike or ebike, equipped with handlebar bag and helmet
- All hotel accommodation
- A GPS bike and walking routes downloaded
- All transportation from rendezvous to drop-off
- All gratuities for baggage, porters and hotel service
Return airport transfers (price on request)
Day by Day
You’ll arrive in Bantry with time to check in to your hotel and explore the town before enjoying some of Bantry’s famous local seafood and getting ready for your south west cycling tour!Day 2
You’ll head out from Bantry to take a spin along the back roads of Sheep’s Head with its beautiful wild flowers and hedgerows, boarded by the magical Atlantic Ocean. A day to sit back and appreciate the beauty of the region from the saddle.Day 3
Passing through Glengarrif, this spin will take you towards Castletownsend via the Ring of Beara, one of Ireland’s most spectacular cycling routes. With great road surface and friendly local cafes, you’ll savour the sweeping views across to Bantry Bay and back to Sheep’s Head.Day 4
Leaving the bike behind for a day, you’ll take a short transfer to the Dursey Cable Car, Ireland’s only cable car. Once on the island, you’ll be joined by your local guide who will give you the story and history of the island during an easy hike and over a specially-prepared picnic overlooking the ocean.Day 5
Back on the bike again, this route will take you through the small villages with the unusual names of Allihies and Eyeries before stopping for lunch at Helen’s Bar at Killmackillogue, one of the best lunch stops on the entire Wild Atlantic Way, and then heading on to Kenmare where you’ll spend the night.Day 6
Your last day on the bike starts with a gradual climb to Molls Gap on the Ring of Kerry before heading on to the Gap of Dunloe and winding on to Killarney, a very special way to finish your Gourmet Tour of the South West.Day 7
After breakfast, you’ll take the train from Killarney to Dublin.
Stunning Ring of Beara Dursey Island cable car Co Cork Seefin Viewing Point, Sheeps Head Decent,