- Cycle the beautiful Sheep’s Head and Ring of Beara
- Take Ireland’s only cable car to Dursey Island and enjoy a guided tour & picnic off the tip of the Beara Peninsula
- Enjoy the excellent food producers from West Cork and Kerry!
7 days and 6 nights
Dates for 2023 will be announced soon.
Make an enquiry…
Per Person €1,790
- Based on twin/double room sharing
- Single supplement applies, subject to availability
Everything you need – and a few things you didn’t know you wanted!
Signature local experts; unique, unforgettable biking and walking routes; private guided tours; authentic local cuisine; whiskey tasting and a chance to pull your own pint of Guinness; all the luxury you can handle; local insights; interesting, fun and like-minded travel companions; a feeling of total freedom. In short: an extraordinary, hassle-free journey of discovery.
- Superb breakfast each morning, delicious seafood lunches and dinners at speciality selected restaurants
- Local Support guide(s) and support van, German and French speaking guides also available
- Tours are designed to be Sustainable with a low carbon footprint
- All special events, private tours, guest experts and entrance fees
- Use of a hybrid bike or ebike, equipped with handlebar bag and helmet
- All hotel accommodation
- A GPS bike and walking routes downloaded
- All transportation from rendezvous to drop-off
- All gratuities for baggage, porters and hotel service
Return airport transfers (price on request)
Day by Day
You’ll arrive in Bantry with time to check in to your hotel and explore the town before enjoying some of Bantry’s famous local seafood and getting ready for your south west cycling tour!Day 2
You’ll head out from Bantry to take a spin along the back roads of Sheep’s Head with its beautiful wild flowers and hedgerows, boarded by the magical Atlantic Ocean. A day to sit back and appreciate the beauty of the region from the saddle.Day 3
Passing through Glengarrif, this spin will take you towards Castletownsend via the Ring of Beara, one of Ireland’s most spectacular cycling routes. With great road surface and friendly local cafes, you’ll savour the sweeping views across to Bantry Bay and back to Sheep’s Head.Day 4
Leaving the bike behind for a day, you’ll take a short transfer to the Dursey Cable Car, Ireland’s only cable car. Once on the island, you’ll be joined by your local guide who will give you the story and history of the island during an easy hike and over a specially-prepared picnic overlooking the ocean.Day 5
Back on the bike again, this route will take you through the small villages with the unusual names of Allihies and Eyeries before stopping for lunch at Helen’s Bar at Killmackillogue, one of the best lunch stops on the entire Wild Atlantic Way, and then heading on to Kenmare where you’ll spend the night.Day 6
Your last day on the bike starts with a gradual climb to Molls Gap on the Ring of Kerry before heading on to the Gap of Dunloe and winding on to Killarney, a very special way to finish your Gourmet Tour of the South West.Day 7
After breakfast, you’ll take the train from Killarney to Dublin.
Stunning Ring of Beara Dursey Island cable car Co Cork Seefin Viewing Point, Sheeps Head Decent,
Enquire about Gourmet South-West Tour
Let’s Cycle Ireland • Terms & Conditions
You ACKNOWLEDGE AND/OR AGREE AND/OR ACCEPT as follows:-
1. That participation in the Event may be physically demanding and You are aware of the nature of the Event and the associated medical and physical risks involved;
2. That you are physically capable of taking part in the Event;
3. That You will be solely responsible for your actions from the commencement date to the completion date and save as provided elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions;
4. That the Company is not responsible for any injury or illness that You may suffer as a result of Your participation in the Event;
5. That should any medical or physical condition arise prior to the Commence Date, which is likely to affect Your ability to participate in the Event that You will notify the Company immediately thereof;
6. That in the event that the Company receives Your notification as set out in paragraph e. above the Company in its sole absolute discretion can exclude You from the Event SUBJECT in that event that Your notification is received by the Company more than thirty (30) days prior to the Commencement Date to a Refund of the Fee less the sum of Fifty Euros (€50.00) to cover administration expenses HOWSOEVER that in the event that Your notification is received within thirty (30) days of the Commencement Date you will not be entitled to a refund of the Fee or any part thereof;
7. That You have read these Terms and Conditions in advance of the completion by you of the Registration Form and that you hold yourself thereby;
8. That you will Comply with any further rule(s) and/or regulation(s) made by the Company in respect of the Event as the Company or its agent may notify to You from time to time.
9. Entries into the 2019 event are personal to the applicant. They cannot be sold or transferred. Any transferred entry will be void.
Bookings, Payments and Your obligations
You ACKNOWLEDGE AND/OR AGREE as follows:-
1. That You will accurately complete the Registration Form for the Event and submit it to the Company as advised;
2. That You will immediately make payment to the Company of the correct Fee in accordance with Your Registration Form and by any of the methods as advised;
3. That You shall not be eligible or entitled to participate in the Event until the Company or its agent has provided You with written confirmation that Your registration was successful and full payment of the Fee has been received by the Company or its agent;
4. That You Will follow each and all instruction(s) given to You during the Event by the Company and/or any agent(s), employee(s) or other official(s) of the Event.
5. That completion by You of the Registration Form and payment by You of the Fee has an immediate effect on the logistics of the Event and the expenditure of the Company in the organisation of the Event and accordingly You may only withdraw from the Event where:-
6. Due to serious injury, serious ill health or any other serious personal reason(s) You are left with no option but to withdraw from the Event and you notify the Company more than thirty days (30) prior to the Commencement Date (SUBJECT as set out herein); or
7. You withdraw from the Event and notify the Company not less than thirty (30) days prior to the Commencement Date of your withdrawal and request the Company to roll Your registration over to the following year PROVIDED a similar event takes place and such roll over is possible in all the circumstances, in which event you shall only be entitled to roll over your registration and the Fee once and this is at the discretion of the Company.
8. That notice of withdrawal from the Event must be communicated by emailing [email protected] or by writing to the Company at its registered office.
9. That Your Registration in the Event and the Fee paid by You is personal to You and You may not transfer either, or other right(s) or obligation(s) arising therefrom (if any), to any other person or body in any circumstances or at any time;
10. That the Company may refuse entry to, remove or exclude or cancel Your registration in the Event if:-
a) It is considered by the Company or it’s agent(s) that you are (due to physical or health reason(s) or otherwise) incapable of participating in the Event without endangering Yourself or others;
b) It is considered by the Company or its agent(s) that your participation in the Event will bring the Event, or Company into disrepute or otherwise damage the reputation of the Company or the Event.
Withdrawal, Cancellations or Alterations
The Fee is non-refundable save and except as set out herein or in the event that the Company in its sole discretion decides to refund the Fee in whole or in part in limited circumstances such as and by way of example only:-
a) That the Event is cancelled through no fault of the Company.
b) That You are unable to participate in the Event for reasons beyond Your reasonable control.
Company means Pedal and Putt Limited trading as Let’s cycle Ireland.
Event means Let’s cycle Ireland.
Minimum Age means at least 18 years of age at the Commencement Date of the Event.
You/Your/Yourself means the person agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and Code of Conduct and who is participating in the Event organised and/or run by Pedal and Putt Limited.
Pedal and Putt Limited means Pedal and Putt Limited (Company No. 583718) having it’s registered office at No. 43, Blackmill Street, Kilkenny, in the County of Kilkenny, in the Republic of Ireland, Company Limited by Shares, trading as Let’s cycle Ireland, which is organising the Event.
Registration Form means the Registration Form completed or to be completed by You to apply to book Your participation in the Event.
Let’s cycle Ireland.; means the Company which trades as Let’s cycle Ireland..
Terms and Conditions means these Terms and Conditions and Code of Conduct.